Re: [NTLK] has anyone gone solar?

From: Jerry Tom (jerrytommygal_at_yahoo.co.uk)
Date: Wed Mar 27 2002 - 09:27:55 EST

I used my KISS solar panel for a month by the
swimmingpool of a ***** hotel in Asia. Had to refrain
from laughing at the tourists who were doing double
takes - lovely way to spend the day and charge/use
your Newt.
The KISS panel is quite good, charges fast and I've
never had a problem with it.
Good luck!
Hellene

http://uk.my.yahoo.com