Re: [NTLK] Got a question? Check the FAQ (or somewhere else) - Anywhere other than here.

From: Robert Benschop (rbenschop_at_mac.com)
Date: Wed Mar 27 2002 - 10:58:14 EST

on 27-03-2002 4:40, Grant C. Brunson at grant_at_burneffect.com wrote:

> Get up on the wrong side of the bed this morning? I was under
> the impression that the very thing you are discouraging here
> is what attracts a lot of new users and makes the Newton community
> unique.

Grant, I get the feeling you read another post than the one I received from
Victor.
I even reread his (standard and monthly repeating) posting and nothing seems
to have changed, I guess that means you're the first one to take it this way
Grant.
Not that that necessarily makes it less valuable, just makes one wonder ;-)

Robert Benschop