Re: [NTLK] [ANN] MAD Newton 0.6.1

From: Vladimir Alexiev (Vladimir_at_worklogic.com)
Date: Wed Mar 27 2002 - 16:15:05 EST

> As a Wintel user, there is still no easy for me to get
> MP3s onto the Newton, right?

I'm in an even worse situation since I don't yet have NIE over Ethernet
going, so I can only use the serial connection, but I can't download an MP3
through it (or can I?)

> Can I do this from my PC yet (even with Basilisk II maybe)?

Do you intend to use docking through Localtalk? How would you use it to
download MP3s?

> Maybe a Stream->Storage option would be an awesome enhancement... :)

I think a better approach could be a little program to turn MP3 to PKG,
similar to the way MOD files for modPlayer are. If someone tells me what to
do, I can program it.