Re: [NTLK] 2100 battery cage

From: Mike Hamende (mhamende_at_tsl.state.tx.us)
Date: Thu Mar 28 2002 - 12:17:06 EST

maceasy has them for $35. Their contact info can be found on ebay --
they are a good source for 2x00s. They also have cases, memory cards,
modems, etc.

Not cheap, but I've not seen them anywhere else.

They do occasionally show up on ebay as part of Newton sales, but I do
not think I have seen them individually.

Also occasionally available is an external battery pack that holds 8
AAs. I got one but I ain't giving it up. :)