Re: [NTLK] Asking again......

From: Hal Widlansky (hal_at_whoever.com)
Date: Fri Mar 29 2002 - 02:29:55 EST

No worries, I didn't take anything personally, I doubt if anyone did.
I'd guess that you'd have to push someone around to get them to
reconfigure the network for ya. Maybe you could set up a base station of
your own, so at least you could get online in one building;. Then
convince the admins to help you out. :-) Maybe w'll get an updated
driver soon that'll be more flexible as well.

good luck.