[NTLK] ack! Backdrop Help!!!!!!!!!

From: Apostolos Koutropoulos (admiralak_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Mar 29 2002 - 21:30:25 EST

ok ok I am officially paniking!
While on my download spree at UNNA today, I found this
backdrop called "MacOS". I just made it the backdrop (30
minutes ago). It "booted up" and it gives me some sort of
error "An error has occured. The Mac OS could not load.
The menu manager has not been inialized correctly" and I
get 2 options, "Restart Newton" and "Restart MacOS".

Neither one does anything and I am stuck there!
How can I get rid of this backdrop?! help please! :)
(Preferably I would like NOT to wipe my internal memory
clean cause I have not made backup of my contacts)

AK

=====
----DJ AdmiralClub Admiralty 2001http://www.club-admiralty.com