Re: [NTLK] Mental block, help needed!

From: Andy Pasulka (anp919_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Sat Mar 30 2002 - 07:00:09 EST

on 3/29/02 7:43 PM, Apostolos Koutropoulos at admiralak_at_yahoo.com wrote:

> ok, I have reached a mental block.
> I had a game on my 2100, it was a reversi type of game,
> really good too! I had to reformat everything (PC cards
> that is) and the game was on my PC card, now the PKG is not
> in my backup place, and I cant remember what it was called!
> I looked at UNNA thinking maybe some game names would jog
> my memory but nothing.
>
> Its not mona, its another program, any one have any idea
> ????

Attaxx? I like that one. It's a lot like Reversi/Othello, but there are
different maps of the board (some unplayable squares), and instead of
surrounding your opponent, you gain his/its pieces simply by occupying an
adjacent square.

You know where to find it.

ANP

--
          "More and more of our imports come from overseas."
   G. W. Bush, Beaverton, OR, Sept. 25, 2000, as quoted in _Slate_.

anp919_at_earthlink.net