Re: [NTLK] alt.rec. question

From: Jon Glass (jonglass_at_mac.com)
Date: Sat Mar 30 2002 - 13:03:18 EST

on 3/29/02 7:13 PM, Paul Guyot at pguyot_at_kallisys.net wrote:

> You mean that because 0.6d9 doesn't have this bug or because I broke
> the compatibility with some cards in ATA Support 1.0b10?

Alt.rec 0.6d9 doesn't appear to have the bug. Sorry. I didn't realize I had
quoted too much. :-)

--
Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland

'A general dissolution of principles and manners will more surely overthrow the liberties of America than the whole force of the common enemy. While the people are virtuous they cannot be subdued; but when once they lose their virtue then will be ready to surrender their liberties to the first external or internal invader." -- Samuel Adams