Re: [NTLK] OT

From: David Golden (ikondave_at_charter.net)
Date: Sat Mar 30 2002 - 15:15:03 EST

on 3/30/02 1:18 PM, Daniel Padilla at daniel.padilla_at_wanadoo.es wrote:

>> Ok, I did think about bidding, but I saw your name and ....jf
>>

> Thanks Jameson. :-). I'm afraid that the price will go far beyond my
> budget, but I had to try.
>
> I have emailed the seller asking for some more pictures of it. I fear that
> it will go to some apple collector and we won't know anything about it again.
> :-(
>

> Daniel Padilla

I too have thought about shooting in a bid, but it already looks like it
will go well beyond my " toy ", budget. I have earmarked this month's money
for more memory for my iBook and a couple of media cards for my new Nikon,
meaning that I have reach that infamous " My Wife's Gonna Kill Me Threshold"
, ;-)). At any rate this will an interesting auction to follow. It would be
nice if someone from the list proved to be the ultimate buyer.

Dave