[NTLK] Re - Apple bashing

From: Frank Gruendel (Frank_Gruendel_at_t-online.de)
Date: Wed May 01 2002 - 18:10:55 EDT

> Why you insist on continual Apple-bashing on a list devoted to an
> Apple product I'll never know.

Maybe for the same reason that makes me publicly admit I'm using
Palms.
I have a tendency to choose the machine I use to solve my problem
depending on the problem. I don't care whatsoever which logo I look
at while solving my problem. I want the problem solved, and I want it
solved fast. If the Mac can do it better, I'll use the
Mac. I have one at home and at work. The same goes for PC's.
Or Newtons. Or Palms. Or Psions. Or...

Frank

Newton hardware and software at http://www.pda-soft.de