Re: [NTLK] How do you secure a 2x00 in one of the elastic-strappy case

From: John Goggan (jgoggan_at_dcg.com)
Date: Wed May 01 2002 - 22:44:31 EDT

Cheyanne & Randy wrote:
> Will a keyboard fit in this case with the 2kMP or 2.1kMP?

Yes, I use one like that. However, you can't close it with the dongle in.
Time to go buy the SER-001 so that I can leave the keyboard connected while it
is in the case!

Also, the case part that holds (well, not very well, but anywhere) the Newt
can be tilted at an angle and stuck down with velcro (included). That way,
you can have the screen up at a good level while typing away if you leave the
Newt in the case in landscape mode.

 - John...