Re: [NTLK] Installing MP2x00 Door Clasp

From: Robert Benschop (rbenschop_at_mac.com)
Date: Thu May 02 2002 - 03:22:21 EDT

on 02-05-2002 4:29, Doctor Clu at drclu_at_swbell.net wrote:

> Just for conversations sake, one of my door clasps fell out and I
> was thinking it did with I was in St. Louis. But when cleaning up while
> here in Dallas I found it and popped it back in.

So it followed you ?! Our Newtons are really faithful aren't they...

I was without for three days while presuming that I lost my Newt. (again)
Turns out that a helpful friend carried it with him to pass it back to me
and just kept forgetting about it (though we saw each other each day)
and lost my PDA Panache pen in the process. What are friends for...

Robert Benschop