Re: [NTLK] Re - Draining batteries

From: Marco Mailand (Newton2k1_at_mac.com)
Date: Thu May 02 2002 - 09:21:27 EDT

> I thought about that as well, but I try to conserve the backlight (for
> late night games of Jig!).
:-) Okay, for DrainLog it doesn't really matter with what current the
battery is drained. It simply takes longer with less current but the
capacity calculation should give an identic result, because it is calculated
as sum of current * time products and the surface under the curve should be
the same. The best DrainLog would anyway work in the background, e.g. during
your Jig games :-)

--
With best regards / Viele Gruesse

Marco Mailand http://slsbd.psi.ch/timing http://slsbd.psi.ch/~mmailand https://www.paypal.com/refer/pal=YYD3VUXUVD2YG