Re: [NTLK] Sync Apps

From: Smith, Bradley (bradley.smith_at_artisansw.com)
Date: Fri May 03 2002 - 11:58:26 EDT

CodeWarrior costs sever hundresd pounds!

I never said Windows programming was easy, it's just that I've been doing it
for years so it's easy enough for me these days. Remember also that it's
easy to write didgy code for Mac OS 9 and bring down the entire OS! Doesn't
happen on Mac OS X or Win 2k.

Brad