Re: [NTLK] GEM Enterprises Newton Price List

From: Peter Cameron (pdwc_at_sympatico.ca)
Date: Fri May 03 2002 - 14:50:33 EDT

Seth Hurwitz <shurwit1_at_jhmi.edu> wrote:

> Hmm. I'm tempted to by a 2000u as a backup for that
> price ($99), but haven't several people on this
> complained about Newtons purchased from GEM?

   I ordered one of the uMP2100 from GEM (actually one of the eBay auctions) at $99. I have yet to receive it, but so far my dealings with GEM on this sale have been pleasant. They notified me when payment was received and when the Newt shipped.
   I'll let the list know how the machine looks/performs when it arrives. It was the same deal they are offering, Newt, two eMate styli, power supply and battery of unknown ability.

Peter