Re: [NTLK] Memory Leak

From: David Orriss Jr (dave_at_davenet.net)
Date: Fri May 03 2002 - 18:18:34 EDT

On 5/3/2002 3:06 PM, Fred Buecker wrote:
> I have a 2100 with a slow but steady memory leak. Avi's BD allows me to
> clean the memory easily, but I'm wondering if there are any apps that will
> help me track down the offending app. I'm not really in a mood to just start
> freezing things to see where the problem is. (Although if that's the only
> way...)
>
> TIA,
>
> Fred

The newton OS just *has* memory leaks. That's why the Avi's BD and the
-10061 hack exist. The NewtonOS is very cool.. but it's got it's cracks
in it's armor from all of the BS it went through thanks to Apple/$J
politics.

Still I can't hold too much against SJ. The Toy Story movies are among
my kids favorites... ;)

--

David Orriss Jr. dave_at_davenet.net http://www.davenet.net Want ICQ/AIM/MSN ID's? Just Ask... Linux - Chicken Soup for the Unix Soul