[NTLK] ררר newtontalk Digest Questions ???

From: Oliver Brose (oliver.brose_at_t-online.de)
Date: Sun May 05 2002 - 17:12:01 EDT

>Date: Sun, 5 May 2002 11:02:14 -0700
>Subject: [NTLK] =F8=F8=F8 newtontalk Digest Questions ???
>From: Cheyanne & Randy <charan_at_olypen.com>
>
>Hi,
>I have a digest question. This is a small exerpt from my last digest.
>Does anyone know why all the subjects lines don't appear in the top list
>of
>subjects of the digest? Seems silly to have an incomplete listing of the
>subject heading.

Absolutely true. If, for whatever unspeakable reason ;), you're
unable to read the digests for a few days, the top listing will not
be very helpful, as you'll still have to browse each digest in order
not to miss something that didn't show up at the top. Maybe it has
something to do with message encoding that limits the software to
extract each message's subject line...

Oliver :)

--
I refuse to modify my behaviour just so some mechanical device can
function properly. That really doesn't make sense.