Re: [NTLK] Enroute E-Mail vs SimpleMail - Multiple Address

From: secondangel (ghostland2000_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Mon May 06 2002 - 17:19:00 EDT

Thanks. I looked at Dashboard years ago and will have another look.
Does anyone know if SimpleMail facilitates receiving e-mail from two or more e-mail addresses?
Wayne.

Marty Sanchez <msanchez_at_newted.dyndns.org> wrote:
Use something that will allow you to change Owners such as Dashboard.

That will allow you to receive your email without having to reconnect.

Here's how it would work:

1. Connect to your ISP
2. Check owner#1
3. Tap change owner and select owner#2