Re: [NTLK] NeXt Newt

From: Stephen Swift (aka Burnum) (burnum_at_mac.com)
Date: Tue May 07 2002 - 16:26:39 EDT

At 5/7/02 1:42 AM, Laurent Daudelin (nemesys_at_cox.rr.com) Wrote:

>> The specs page for Mac OS X 10.2 says that "Ink", the new handwriting
>> recognition tool in the OS, "requires an input tablet."
>>=20
>> I hope that "input tablet" will take the form of a combination wireless
>> input tablet/handheld computer/computer "companion"/media player known b=
>> whatever name but clearly recognizable as the neXt-generation Newton
>> handheld.
>=20
> Hmmm, I would guess they mean something like the Wacom tablets...

This would be seriously cool. Newton HWR on Mac OS X via a Wacom tablet or
something. I didn't however care for Jobs' Newton bash "At least we got
something out of 1 million in investing." *AHEM* Maybe Apple didn't get
anything out of it, but I sure did! My Newt! :-)

Stephen Swift =BF' The Burnum Man
burnum_at_mac.com