Re: [NTLK] Source for 1800 mAh NiMH

From: Frank Gruendel (Frank_Gruendel_at_t-online.de)
Date: Tue May 07 2002 - 18:43:00 EDT

> http://thomas-distributing.com/

> Maybe this is a good site to as to your site Frank (Gruendel that is)
since
> they have a 4 pack for $8.97 which seems cheaper than what I could find on
> your site.

Thanks for the info. The info that's currently on my site isn't too up to
date.
I'm contemplating adding a battery comparison page to my site. For that
I'm currently looking for sellers or manufacturers who will

a) sell in quantities of at least 4 to end users and
b) send me 4 or 8 samples (AA or AAA NiCad or NiMH) to evaluate.

So if any of you knows someone that fits a and b, please let me know the
url.

Frank

Newton hardware and software at http://www.pda-soft.de