Re: [NTLK] Problem with Calendar Folders

From: Jon Glass (jonglass_at_mac.com)
Date: Thu May 09 2002 - 00:14:40 EDT

on 5/8/02 7:40 PM, Martin Jean at martinjean_at_mac.com wrote:

> I have also installed MoreInfo (as suggested some times ago by Laurent). =
> I=20
> am not sure I want it. It is very powerfull but, for now, I try to keep=20=
>
> the Newt very simple. The buit-in applications are adequate for my needs=20=
>
> except the fact that I need folders for todos.
>
> Any suggestions would be nice!

Try TimeTrax. It will do what you want, and with an elegant interface that
is almost what the built-in should have been in the first place--and it's
compatible with the Built-in soup and app. (Its only flaw is that you cannot
enter nor edit todos on the main screen, but must call up a slip do do any
creating and editing...)

--
Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland

'A general dissolution of principles and manners will more surely overthrow the liberties of America than the whole force of the common enemy. While the people are virtuous they cannot be subdued; but when once they lose their virtue then will be ready to surrender their liberties to the first external or internal invader." -- Samuel Adams