Re: [NTLK] Wavelan beta1 update

From: Laurent Daudelin (nemesys_at_cox.rr.com)
Date: Thu May 09 2002 - 08:37:56 EDT

on 09/05/02 07:00, Philip Lord at nama_chari_at_yahoo.com wrote:

> It works fine for me.
> admittedly I didn't change the network name (still
> Newton), didn't change the channel (still 11)and I
> still have the alpha driver 2 and 3 installed. But as
> I said...no problems with the beta...I may do some
> more testing later, change network name channel etc.

That's what I was suspecting. The old settings are still the only way to go.
The setup interface is useless for now...

-Laurent.

finger-pointing syndrome n.: All-too-frequent result of bugs, esp. in new or experimental configurations. The hardware vendor points a finger at the software. The software vendor points a finger at the hardware. All the poor users get is the finger.