Re: [NTLK] Wavelan beta1 update

From: Jeff Henry (j3ff_at_comcast.net)
Date: Thu May 09 2002 - 14:59:23 EDT

I seem to have gotten it to work with the latest driver. I also have the a2
and 3 driver loaded as well. I have not tried to change any setting on the
access points yet I may try that at work tonight if I get a chance (however
tonight is game night at work so I may not get around to it.)
I have only tried this on one newt as of now. I may brain wipe it and try it
again. Having 3 newts rock at times like this. :)
Jeff