Re: [NTLK] Emulators for Newton (Simulators)

From: Doctor Clu (drclu_at_swbell.net)
Date: Thu May 09 2002 - 22:50:01 EDT

    Don't know really.

    But they bring up one interesting area on the Newton, and that would
be Simulators and alternate desktops.

    Besides AVI's backdrop, there is also the Newton Underground
backdrop, which offers pull down windows.
    There is Newt95, which adds a more desktop feel to the Newton.
    What else?

    The MacOS on Newton is almost funtional since it shows PCMCIA cards
as "hard drives" and you can see the directories on them.

    Just some cute stuff out there.

    Does Unna have them? Haven't looked honestly.

    Doctor Clu