Re: [NTLK] Status of wireless lan for newton?

From: Jeffrey M. Swiger (n8noe_at_mac.com)
Date: Fri May 10 2002 - 00:06:01 EDT

I'd be interested in a WaveLan Card if someone is selling one?.. Got 2
soon
to be 3 Newtons (MP2X00), and use a TI-Book and basestation.. I found a
copy of ClarisWorks
Version 2.0v1 dated, 9/9/96, and the Newton will sync via TCP/IP just
fine, no problem..
I have to run OS9 in the background to do it, but Newtourage dont like
calendars yet..
I'll send a link, if someone needs Claris, I just have to remember where
I found it...Jeff
Any one with Ham software for a Newt?..