Re: [NTLK] Names Trouble

From: Anton Balaban (balaban_at_mac.com)
Date: Fri May 10 2002 - 12:22:01 EDT

"Marco Mailand" <Newton2k1_at_mac.com> wrote:

> This is really sad, because you, Toni, will definitly need cyrillic
> characters in names.

No, It's not that sad, Marco :). I just restarted with ext off, resorted
Names
by defalt order (last name) and rebooted. Unfortunatly this didn't made
names to appear under correct tab (they all went under XYZ), I had to open
each card and pretend that I edited it (by opening any field for edit and
closing it) after this Names sorted that particular card to the correct
tab. Fortunately I don't have much entries in Names (about 70, and some of
them in English) and after a while all my names were sorted properly. I
just won't ever use sorting feature of names (and I can happily live with
this).

Anton Balaban
http://www.newt.nm.ru