Re: [NTLK] emailed pkg's

From: Ed Kummel (tech_ed_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Fri May 10 2002 - 14:22:44 EDT

Not only can you email packages to your Newt, but you
can also email packages FROM your Newt! And if you
email the package from your Newt to another Newt, that
Newt will be able to install the package.
Cool!
Ed
web/gadget guru
http://npds.tek-ed.com (my NPDS server and it's new
subdomain)

--- Jeff Smith <jeff.smith_at_allenmicro.com> wrote:
> List,
> I know you can download packages through the web
> using a browser on the newt, but can you email them
> to the newt as an attachment through the in/out box
> or another app like SimpleMail? Sounds good, but
> might be a bit of a stretch...
>
> js

=====
Roll that beautiful bean footage!