Re: [NTLK] [ot] !sdrawkcaB saw: RE: Backwards!

From: victor_at_newtontalk.net
Date: Fri May 10 2002 - 15:23:29 EDT

Nope. I have MS Visual Basic, and no inclination to go out and drop $150 USD
on RealBasic. I've also put a lot of time and effort into NewtDump, and as
far as I'm concerned it's almost "complete". The past few days I've added
support for dumping bookmarks from Newt's Cape to Netscape or IE, as well as
adding folder support to anything that supports it. Once I get Repeat
Meetings going to vCalendar files, it'll be time to work on importing :)

NewtonTalk list dad

Original Message: ----------------- From: Fred Buecker tfbiii_at_nbscomputers.net Date: Fri, 10 May 2002 15:12:40 -0400 To: newtontalk_at_newtontalk.net Subject: Re: [NTLK] [ot] !sdrawkcaB saw: RE: Backwards!

Victor, any experience with RealBASIC? TT's DIL tester already does full dumps from Mac and Windows and just needs to have a restore feature added.

Fred ----- Original Message ----- From: "Victor Rehorst" <victor_at_newtontalk.net> To: <newtontalk_at_newtontalk.net> Sent: Friday, May 10, 2002 6:12 AM Subject: Re: [NTLK] [ot] !sdrawkcaB saw: RE: Backwards!

-------------------------------------------------------------------- mail2web - Check your email from the web at http://mail2web.com/ .