Re: [NTLK] Multiple Email Accounts & Wireless?

From: Bernie A. Goltermann (bagoltermann_at_ksaits.com)
Date: Mon May 13 2002 - 01:41:21 EDT

dtsteele_at_mac.com wrote:

>if I try to check more than one account at a time. It sounds this doesn't happen with SimpleMail.

I'm not accessing more then one account but SimpleMail just started some
strange behavior for me while using WLan card. When I try to disconnect
it just hangs in the Disconnecting state. I can't get out of it unless
I reboot. I never notice this behavior before. Just had a thought to
check to see if it still works with my Ethernet card... yup, just as I
thought it worked fine on Ethernet. Anyone else see this problem with
Wlan and SimpleMail?

Bernie