Re: [NTLK] MoreInfo

From: Marco Mailand (Newton2k1_at_mac.com)
Date: Mon May 13 2002 - 06:50:27 EDT

> I just got MoreInfo 5 and found that checking the box to the left of
> meetings, and todos doesn't seem to also "check" the "completed" box for
> each item. Is this just happening on my machine or are other users
finding
> the same behaviour?
This is as it is supposed to be. The completed box you may find as last item
in the priority box (the one with the number :-) This separate checkbox is
used to file the items properly and MI allows you to define your own filters
and show e.g. all non-bussiness categories. This is a feature I'm sometimes
missing in names or notes.

--
With best regards / Viele Gruesse

Marco Mailand http://slsbd.psi.ch/timing http://slsbd.psi.ch/~mmailand https://www.paypal.com/refer/pal=YYD3VUXUVD2YG