[NTLK] Proxy Servers

From: John (newton_at_buzzroom.net)
Date: Mon May 13 2002 - 16:35:57 EDT

I recently started using a neat little proxy server called PPPshare.
I find it very handy since I can then share my cable modem connection with
my MP2100. It works like a charm with NewtScape, NetHopper, and FTP, but I
have run into an impasse with SimpleMail. The problem seems to be
that the proxy server is unhappy with how SimpleMail is fielding
the connection data to it.

Before I start hacking away I thought I would see if anyone else is
using this thing and if they might have already solved my problem. ;)

Cheers,

John Rice