Re: [NTLK] OT - safety.

From: Loren Finkelstein (Loren_at_Finkelstein.Net)
Date: Tue May 14 2002 - 10:01:01 EDT

Dale,

I am really sorry about your friend. I am part of the Central Park Skate
Patrol http://www.skatepatrol.org and we see so many serious injuries that
could so easily have been prevented by wearing a helmet.

In New York City there is a law compelling children under 14 to wear
helmets, biking or rollerblading. If only we could get their parents to as
well.

Here is a link to the Bicycle Helmet Safety Institute, if anyone is
interested.

http://www.bhsi.org/

Loren