Re: [NTLK] On the subject of Smartdog Software...

From: Fred Buecker (tfbiii_at_nbscomputers.net)
Date: Wed May 15 2002 - 09:37:59 EDT

I sent him another e-mail explaining that there is some BackTalk interest. I
know that I would like to see some additional translators - i.e. beaming to
WinCE, more features for Palm has also been mentioned on the list.

I'm also interested in some of his gaming tools tool.

I hope he decides to come back to it...

Fred