[NTLK] need flash cards,emates and mp2100 wi keyboard

From: mimi cipollone (mmcipollone_at_rogers.com)
Date: Wed May 15 2002 - 12:35:46 EDT

our class needs 5 to 8 flash cards, small capacity ok, cheap essential, for emates (read only ok, as long as read/write in 2100)

my teacher (a convert!) in that class is looking for a 2000 or 2100 on ebay right now, to manage the bunch

anyone have one that could compete in price?--rather buy direct

and another teacher, (learning disabled class at my other school) LOVES what she's seen her kids do with the emates i've brought in from home..writing motivator

she has a (small) budget

any emates...or messagepads WITH keyboards...(when you're dyslexic, the keyboard helps, letters appear the same direction consistently, unlike the person's writing...)..and bigger screen

any help fr the list appreciated..

the list has always been a terrific support in the past, with patient info for me, a newbie

thank you

mimi cipollone

queen victoria and howard public school

toronto,canada