Re: [NTLK] Newton Mirror

From: Chet Johns (cjohns_at_mac.com)
Date: Fri May 17 2002 - 14:09:15 EDT

We've already done the 10 best games or 10 best must have programs. How
about a list of 10 favorite little apps that aren't essential but make the
Newton more user friendly? I didn't even know there was a mirror program for
the Newt (not that I have enough hair to worry about but maybe good for the
food between the teeth...). Sometimes surfing the UNNA list can be
cumbersome if you don't know what you're looking for.
-Chet