[NTLK] [WAY OT] - Poutine

From: Redghost (redghost_at_attbi.com)
Date: Fri May 17 2002 - 17:32:09 EDT

Had the intense pleasure of visiting our neighbor to the north, and of all
things.. hit the Golden Archs. Would you believe it?... Poutine!.. on the
menu?!?

I had to have me some of that goodness. My 2 year old and I gobbled it
down! I found it to be most interesting. The Gravy was sort of off, but I
attribute that to Mikky D's. The kid found it to be much better going down
than up. Always the Critic!

Not bad for $2.40 Cdn. That is like two-bits USD!

Will have to convince the local eateries to provide this NAFTA friendly menu
item.

clay