Re: [NTLK] [WAY OT] - Poutine

From: David Golden (ikondave_at_charter.net)
Date: Sat May 18 2002 - 11:36:57 EDT

on 5/17/02 10:50 PM, Grant [Acclimated] Hutchinson at grant_at_splorp.com
wrote:

> In a previous message, Redghost typed vigorously:
>
>> Had the intense pleasure of visiting our neighbor to the north, and of all
>> things.. hit the Golden Archs. Would you believe it?... Poutine!.. on the
>> menu?!?
>
> Oh no... it's the dreaded Poutine thread again!
>
> http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=newtontalk&s=poutine
>
> g.

Well... if we're going to talk about exotic Canadian fare... Then how about
Rappie Pie ( aka Rapure Acadian )? It is a true delicacy in Nova Scotia's
French Shore and responsible to no small extent for at least 10% of my
current body weight ;-).

Dave