[NTLK] Ethernet configuration

From: Luiz Petroni (lpetroni_at_compassoarte.com.br)
Date: Sun May 19 2002 - 10:27:34 EDT

I connected my Newton to a ethertalk network with no problems, but to be
honest I'm not sure how I did it. I downloaded and installed a LOT of
packages and don't know which one is really necessary.

Can someone please check my list:

Ethernet Card:
3Com589D TP

Packages Installed:
FarallonEnet
3C589
z3ComDrv:clli

Newton Devices
Newton Internet Enabler
NIE Ethernet Module
Internet Setup

Is there anything missing or that can be deleted?

With the installed packages will I be able to connect to the internet and
send/receive emails?

I created a internet setup account (is this the name?) and would like to
know where the account's data is stored?

TIA

--lpetroni