Re: [NTLK] Can I keep my cards inserted all the time?

From: LA GREEN (lagoff1_at_hotmail.com)
Date: Sun May 19 2002 - 12:49:30 EDT

yes the cards are hotswappable. you will receive a notice when u go to
eject the card but after u follow the directins u will be able to take the
card out.oh and he meant dummy card when he mentioned switched it for the
dummy in earlier email. also if you name each card differently then you
will have no problems backing them up. when u backup your newton and the
cards it names the backup according to the name of the card. so make sure
your memory cards are named differently and you should have no problems
whats so ever.

LAG