[NTLK] Mr2ndHand

From: Tony Kan (tony.kan_at_clear.net.nz)
Date: Tue May 21 2002 - 17:32:01 EDT

Just received my unit from Mr2ndHand via Mark Ross @ Nushield. Thanks again
Mark!

Unit works well - not even any jaggies! Screen was spotless and no signs of
wear. Put a Nushield on it right away. Transferred all my data across from
the old MP2k via the IR port without too many hassles.

Taking across the 32Mb card was a bit different. But got that mostly
sorted.

Enjoying using MoreInfo. Works a treat and it seems to store all the data
in the Names and Dates soups so synchronisation via NCU works fine (3
instances of Slowdown, two with top slider all the way to the right and the
third on half; only used 1 bottom slider, 2/3rds to the right).

Tried out the Lotus Organiser 2.1 app and NCU took the data into that app
smoothly. I see that MS Outlook has an import facility for the LO2.1 files.
That went smoothly too. So everything gets into Zoot eventually. I'm a
happy chappy.

Cheers
Tony.