Re: [NTLK] MP2100 by CrCrd

From: James Mackey (mackeyj24_at_hotmail.com)
Date: Wed May 22 2002 - 13:19:31 EDT

 eBay is the obvious choice, but shipping costs would kill you. You didn't
say what country you are in, but you might try Lots a Bits in Germany.
http://www.lotsabits.com[1] Their website is German, but they have an
employee (Alexander Schorn) whom I have dealt with before, and he was
helpfuland polite. Unfortunately they would not take my overseas credit card
(USA), so depending on your situation, you might have to do a Western Union
money order, or Amex traveler's check or something. They might not carry
Newtons themselves (just software and peripherals), but he might know who
does. aschorn_at_lotsabits.com[2] JM

Send and receive Hotmail on your mobile device: Click Here[3]

--- Links ---
   1 http://www.lotsabits.com
   2 mailto:aschorn_at_lotsabits.com
   3 'http://g.msn.com/1HM305401/45'