Re: [NTLK] Anyone know about VPN?

From: LA GREEN (lagoff1_at_hotmail.com)
Date: Wed May 22 2002 - 16:43:42 EDT

A SUBJECT I SORTA KNOW, FINALLY. I DONT THINK THAT U WILL BE ABLE TO DIAL
INTO YOUR VPN AT WORK. THE VERY NATURE OF VPN IS TO BE SECURE AND I DONT
THINK THAT NEWTON HAS THE CORRECT SOFTWARE INSTALLED ON IT. USUALLY THERE IS
A PASSWORD AND USERNAME VERIFICATION INVOLVED WITH VPN'S. BUT U CAN ALWAYS
TRY IT. WHATS THE WORSE THAT MIGHT HAPPEN, U MIGHT GET IN.

LAG