Re: [NTLK] MP2100 by CrCrd

From: Mark Ross (markr13_at_comcast.net)
Date: Wed May 22 2002 - 22:31:56 EDT

>Listers
>Any suggestion where to purchase a MP2100? This is overseas and a CrCrd=
> purchase most likely as this seems to be the 'most' hassle free method.=
> Locally there is no such units readily (if at all) available. I picked up a=
> Mr2ndHand and Maccables (this is there website, the co. name might be=
> different) so far.
>thanks
>
>Les

Les,

If you set up the purchase, you can use NuShield as a drop ship location.
 We will redirect the package or we can charge your card and use ours to
make the purchase. That way, you can use one of the Newton resellers in
the US. Let me know off list.

Mark Ross
markr13_at_comcast.net

Need a Screen Protector to keep your Newton in tip top shape?
Go to <http://www.NuShield.com> for NuShield screen protectors.
Don't leave your Newt Naked!

Phone/Fax/Voicemail: (530) 678-5513