Re: [NTLK] Nushield

From: Bryce Lynch (bryce_at_telerama.lm.com)
Date: Sat May 25 2002 - 11:27:37 EDT

On Fri, 24 May 2002, Donald Winiecki wrote:

> On a related, but different, topic, has anyone else noticed that the
> stock MP2000 stylus (the aluminum one) has a more abrasive feel than
> does the MP120 collapsing stylus, charging stand stylus or eMate stylus?

No, but I have noticed that the gripping surface is a bit on the slick
side. I keep dropping mine because it slides through my hand so easily.
I switched over to a different stylus (one of the pen/stylus mecahnical
deals) and that's helped. I'm actually thinking of tracking down a
package of the replacement styli, I've used them and the texture's such
that I don't really drop them in the middle of something.

--
Encrypted private e-mail preferred.
PGP and GnuPG keys: http://users.telerama.com/~bryce/pgp.key

"Lensmen eat Jedi for breakfast."