[NTLK] Back from the world of Palm

From: Keith and Sharon Isley (isley_at_iowatelecom.net)
Date: Mon May 27 2002 - 20:52:41 EDT

Hello all -

I confess that after more than a year of (less than satisfied) use of a
Handspring Visor, I have reverted back to my MessagePad 130. And I'm glad to
be back.

It's great to see the list still healthy and going strong. I will probably
lurk most of the time, since many on this list have much more expertise than
I do, but I hope to chip in where I can.

On that thought - I have a question. Before I left the Newton, I had a
website called "TapBar Resources" - focusing on info and addons to a great
freeware program called TapBar. If I can reconstruct this website (haven't
checked my archives yet), should I repost it? Or should i just transfer any
packages to UNNA that aren't there yet?

Any feedback is appreciated.

Keith Isley
Lacona, IA