Re: [NTLK] OT Firewire connection

From: Jeff Smith (jeff.smith_at_allenmicro.com)
Date: Tue May 28 2002 - 14:41:05 EDT

You should be able to run the iBook in FW target disk mode by starting up
and holding the 'F' key down if I'm not mistaken. The iBook should support
this, like the Powerbook, but I've never had one to try it on. Also, as far
as traditional networking--I don't think there are any networking protocols
supported directly over firewire yet (stuff like AppleTalk and TCP) so the
target disk mode may be all that you can do w/FW at this point.