Re: [NTLK] OT: Magic Cap 3.1 Qt.

From: jeb bolding (jebber_at_mac.com)
Date: Tue May 28 2002 - 23:26:39 EDT

James,

You'll want to check out Josh Carter's site: http://www.multipart-mixed.com/

There really is no software though. The DataRover was focused on
vertical markets so unless you plan on writing parking tickets or doing
a medical exam, you won't find anything interesting out there. Nor is
there any sync software. The predecessors that ran on MagicLinks and
Motorola Envoys did have some software, but I don't know where any of
that is.

jeb