Re: [NTLK] OT: Magic Cap 3.1 Qt.

From: Grant [Quoted Attributes] Hutchinson (grant_at_splorp.com)
Date: Wed May 29 2002 - 00:18:24 EDT

In a previous message, James Stephenson typed vigorously:

>Recently purchased a data rover 840 on ebay and am looking for any info,
>hardware and/or software for it. In the past i've seen reference to the
>device on this list and thought this would be a good resource to ask.

I have a copy of the Magic Cap Developer Kit for MacOS, if that's of any
interest to you. I think I have a Windows SDK on a CD as well, packed
away with my DataRover downstairs. If you're interested in either one of
these, let me know.

Here's what the read me file from the Mac SDK says about the contents:

>Welcome to Magic Developer, the Macintosh-based development solution for
>Magic Cap 3.x package development.
>
>Release Contents:
>
>* ReadMe
> This file
>
>* MagicDeveloper
> A new Magic Developer for Magic Cap 3.x
>
>* Documentation
> Other documentation for text conversion and mail formats
>
>* About the Samples
> A short description about each sample package (in
> :MagicDeveloper:Samples:)
>
>* ConversionScripts
> Perl scripts to help convert your packages to the new Magic Cap 3.x
> API (in :MagicDeveloper:)
>
>* CW MPW additions
> Additional items (Startup items) for Codewarrior MPW.
>
>* MacPerl Tool =9F
> The official release of the MPW-hosted Perl tool
>
>* Phrase file templates for FileMaker Pro

g.

Grant Hutchinson Interface Considerations & Toys

Live video served fresh since 1996. http://www.splorp.com/cam/
Now fortified with daily ramblings. http://www.splorp.com/blog/
Newton. It's the Palm with a brain. http://www.splorp.com/newton/