Re: [NTLK] pim

From: Seth Hurwitz (shurwit1_at_jhmi.edu)
Date: Wed May 29 2002 - 08:26:37 EDT

That was me, but it's been awhile. IIRC, we had over 20 people buy MI at
the same time and they gave us a group rate of $45. You could email Lisa
at SilverWare (just use the general info email address) and ask her if
the deal is still available for NewtonTalk users. It took her a few days
to get back to me initially so be patient. I guess you could also invent
a sob story about how you wanted to buy it way back when but [insert
story here]. She seemed nice and pretty pleased that people liked the
software so much. And if it was me, I'd rather make a sale for $45 than
no sale at $85.

>>> nemesys_at_cox.rr.com 05/29/02 08:14AM >>>

on 30/05/02 06:07, adam buzza at buzzaa_at_ozemail.com.au wrote:

> MoreInfo US$85
> http://www.silverware.com/OrderForm.html
>
> where did you see it for $45

Somebody made a special deal with someone at SilverWare (forgetting
the
name, darn!) where if you mention that you're on NewtonTalk, you get
the
discounted price of $45.

-Laurent.

elder days n.: The heroic age of hackerdom (roughly, pre-1980); the era of the PDP-10, TECO, ITS, and the ARPANET. This term has been rather consciously adopted from J. R. R. Tolkien's fantasy epic "The Lord of the Rings". Compare Iron Age; see also elvish and Great Worm.