Re: [NTLK] Overclocking 2100?

From: Stephanie Maks (newton_at_maksystems.com)
Date: Wed May 29 2002 - 14:17:42 EDT

I think it was well worth the price. Mind you, that price was less than
$20.00 Candian, and that includes the fact that I did redid the whole thing
to improve the connections.

I really enjoy the speed, and really notice it when I have to 'downshift' to
IR with a normal Newton. Though, that hasn't happened since the last SONUG
meeting.

It is faster doing backups via airport and ethernet, it's faster to open te
extra's drawer or to search for things, it seems faster for handwriting
recognition.

-Stephanie

http://www.felesmagus.com/newton/2100fast.html